viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

My homework
Special Days

My name is Dayerlin, my favorite month of the year is October because is my birthday and celebrate halloween.My two favorite days of the week are friday and saturday because I relax and spend time with my family and friends.
My favorite day is my birthday, I eat cake and drink soda. We celebrate my birthday at home.
My birthday is on October 26th. I was born in 1993, I'm 17 years old.

She is my cousin ♥
Her name is alexandra, her favorite month of the year is Jun because is her birthday.
Her favorite day of the week is saturday because she go out with her friends and she spend time with me.
Her favorite day of the  year is december 25th because is Christmas, she eat candies and drink soda. her birthday is on jun 12th. she was born in 1996 she's 15 years old.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario